After a lot of hard work we've now released version 7 of the CommsBox Integrated Marketing Communications system.
This major release further builds on CommsBox automation strengths.
Central to this release is a 'story board' engine coupled with a rich form builder for data collection. The story board is an innovative take on the need to personalise and schedule activities to each member of your target audience. Going beyond simple time based email scheduling a story board allows each of your contacts to follow a personal 'customised' story. your contacts start their journey at any time, triggered by a wide range of actions. The story can then adapt to that contact based on the actions they take.
Stories can be driven by many actions:
- You adding a new contact to the CRM system
- A potential customer clicking on a link in a marketing email
- A visitor to your site completing an on-line form
- A contact not returning to your web-site or not clicking any links in one of your emails
I'll write more about story boards in the coming month. If you'd like to know more though then please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
Most other CommsBox features have of course received attention in this release. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Lead-tracking through your web-site. Which are your hottest leads? how often do they visit and which areas of your site interests them?
- Our image library now support 'profiles' allowing us to tailor upload options to your site. We can automatically crop and size your images to fit with your site design without you having to first edit the image
- With the EU rules on Cookies firmly established and not likely to go away any time soon we've integrated our own cookie
- Our email sender has been updated to send larger lists faster
- A URL mapper allows you to easily migrate an older web-site to CommsBox without loosing search engine magic!
CommsBox has been developed entirely in house in the UK. This allows us to provide unrivalled customisation and bespoke development for even the most demanding applications. Get in touch and we can tell you more!