We're looking forward to speaking with digital marketers about marketing automation at the Chartered Institute of Marketing 9th Cambridge Digital Marketing Conference. The conference takes place at the fascinating Imperial War Museum at Duxford on Thursday 9th July.
The line-up this year has an impressive mix of must-see digital marketing experts from industry and professional bodies. We are particularly looking forward to hearing Dave Chaffey's talk on B2B and B2C content marketing tools and techniques, and the Internet Advertising Bureau's Tim Elkington on the State of the (Digital) Nation.
Hightlights of the programme include
- Industry Overview: State of the (Digital) Nation, Tim Elkington, Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- What's new in Search, Ann Stanley, Annicca Digital
- Search (Re)invented, James Murray, UK Search Advertising Lead, Microsoft
- How AVG married marketing segmentation, Rob Welsby, Further Group
- SEO for International Business Success, Jack Poreous, UKTI
- 2015 B2B Survey Results: 'The Recipe for Digital Sucess', Omobon
- B2B and B2C Content marketing 2014, Dave Chaffey, Smart Insights
- Future technology, demography and global challenges, Alan Howard, The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
Not to be missed is the optional quick tour of the Imperial War Musuem to top the day.
For all this amazing advice it's only £175 for non-members and £125 for members for the whole day.
Booking details are on the conference site at http://www.marketingconference.co.uk/
Commsbox will be exhibiting at the event and talking to marketers about this year's number one hot digital topic - marketing automation. We met some really interesting people at the CIM Small Business Marketing Conference in May, and are looking forward to meeting more digitial marketers on the 9th July.